Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ever heard or seen a bicycle made for three? ..... Well! here it is

Once there was a bicycle made for two (built for two) ....... even there's a nursery rhyme or song for schoolchildren which contains a line such like .......ending line mentioning 'of a bicycle made for two' ........ sorry, I've forgotten that song. Now, I remember ..... it's Daisy Bell (Daisy, Daisy) also known as 'A Bicycle Built For Two' ...... and that song reminds me of a modified version during those varsity days where popularly sung by grown-ups (no longer little schoolchildren) .... but for the adults grown-ups .... the wordings in some of its lyrics may sound a bit vulgar (especially when it sounds like when the line require ..... Daisy, Daisy ...... show me your  ........? next line : I'm half crazy .... my .... is on the ....?" sorry! those lines (need to be censored) ..... just recalled back that funny memory.
But in here (the v-clip above) it is indeed bicycle made for three.

No comments:

Post a Comment